NEWSLETTER

Quem gosta dos meus kits e criações de scrap agora tem a chance de receber minhas criações em primeira mão, criei uma Newsletter, assim envio à vocês sempre as novidades e os novos kits FREE para download.
É só efetuar o cadastro para receber as atualizações das postagens feitas aqui no blog.
Clique no link abaixo e inscreva-se já!

Who likes of my kits and scrap creations now she has the chance of receiving my creations in first hand, I created a Newsletter, like this sending to you always the innovations and the new kits FREE for download.
It is only to make the register to receive the updatings of the postages done here in the blog.Click in the link below and already enroll!

NEWSLETTER

3 Responses to “NEWSLETTER”

  1. # Anonymous Anônimo

    Minha linda, a musica é 10, o blog é 100 e seus trabalhos são B A R B A R O S .
    Amei e claro linkei vc.
    Beijinhos  

  2. # Blogger Rosele

    Nossa Val...que coincidência...eu moro em Rio Preto...nossa por essa não esperava....um dia que vcê vier pra cá me avise tá..agente marca um encontro...bjos e obrigada pelo coment  

  3. # Blogger Photopassion

    Thank you very much for visiting me, Valerie :-)
    I´ve put a link to your blog in my sidebar, too. I really enjoy looking at your blog and will check back often to see your beautiful works!
    Now I have downloaded your "Sweet spring" kit, the colors are very pretty - great job on it!
    Regards,
    Conny  

Postar um comentário


Web This Blog



Name: Unknown
From:
About me:



"Para fazer uma obra de arte não basta ter talento, não basta ter força, é preciso também viver um grande amor."
Wolfgang Amadeus MOZART

More..


Layout by
Shabby Miss Jen


Fonte
2Peas Amazing


© 2006 ValGouveia - Scrapbooking Digital | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.