DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK COURSE IN ENGLISH

Hello!!!
Today I am coming here with a couple of good news but i will tell you just one, I will keep the other one for next week... lol
When I announced the Digital Scrapbook course I received many e-mails from people living abroad interested in it.Talking about this problem I was having with a friend of mine that lives in England she decided to help me with the translations and lessons.
Good news......
I am very pleased to inform you that the course will be given in 2 languages: Portuguese and English.
Those that are interested please e-mail me for information on the course, tutorials, software used, costs and anything else that you want to know about the course.
My e-mail address is: vallzzinha@gmail.com .
Please write in the subject: COURSE

Thank you and have a nice weekend.
*************************************
E para quem mora no Brasil estou fechando uma nova turma com início para semana que vem, turma essa que estou fornecendo desconto e facilidade no pagamento do curso.
Beijos

1 Responses to “DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK COURSE IN ENGLISH”

  1. # Anonymous Anônimo

    Professor excelente de blog!!!
    Os abraço, Blue  

Postar um comentário


Web This Blog



Name: Unknown
From:
About me:



"Para fazer uma obra de arte não basta ter talento, não basta ter força, é preciso também viver um grande amor."
Wolfgang Amadeus MOZART

More..


Layout by
Shabby Miss Jen


Fonte
2Peas Amazing


© 2006 ValGouveia - Scrapbooking Digital | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.